Discover how to build your perfect meal
DNA Testing for Nutrition
Dietary requirements | Weight loss | Health factors | Nutritional needs | Food reactions | Eating behaviour
About DNA Testing for Nutrition
It is safe to say that modern genetics has been a rapidly advancing fields. Due to this, an amazing discovery found that all humans share more than 99% of their DNA. Nevertheless, despite this high number of genetic components, it is the remaining 1% variation that makes an individual completely different and unique to everyone else. This discovery has helped us understand that one approach to dietry and fitness will not be suitable for everyone. Instead, different strategies work for different people. Using this knowledge and advanced technology, our aim is to provide an explanation for these diferences and offer answers to questions surrounding one’s diet, nutrition, exercise and metabolism.
Help us discover how your genetics can help guide your nutritional choices. By doing so, we can help make you make the right decisions and find your unique nutrigenetic profile.
With our nutritional response genetic markers, you’ll discover how to build your perfect meal compromising carbohydrates, proteins and fat and take control of your health with personalised nutritional recommendations!
All it Takes Is a Cheek Swab
1. Request your DNA kit
Please request your DNA kit. Your kit will arrive in 3-5 business days.
2. Complete Your Sample
Provide a simple cheek swab in the comfort of your home. Send it back to us in the pre-paid mailer.
3. Analyze Your Sample
Your DNA will be analyzed by scientists in our state-of-the-art, CAP/CLIA accredited laboratory.
4. Receive Your DNA Report
In less than 3 weeks your results will be available to your practitioner.
Matching Diet Type | Monounsaturated Fats | Sensitivity to Salt | Polyunsaturated Fats
Loss of Body Fat in Response to Exercise | Obesity |Response to Dieting | Best Diet for Weight Loss | Weight Loss-Regain
METABOLIC HEALTH FACTORS
HDL Cholesterol | LDL Cholesterol | TG Levels | Blood Sugar Levels | Detoxification | Oxidative Stress
Decreased Vitamin B2 | Decreased Folate | Increased Vitamin E | Decreased Vitamin B12 | Increased Vitamin A | Vitamin C Levels | Decreased Vitamin B6 | Magnesium Levels | Zinc Levels | Selenium Levels | Copper Levels | Vitamin D | Decreased Omega-3 and Omega-6
Peanut Allergy | Gluten Sensitivity | Lactose Intolerance | Alcohol Flush | Caffeine Metabolism
Eating Disinhibition | Tendency to Overeat | Satiety | Snacking | Umami Taste | Ability to Taste Bitter
Optimal diet type for weight loss
Reactions to gluten, caffeine, alcohol, and lactose
Predispositions for metabolic rate, cholesterol & blood sugar
Determine nutritional needs for vitamins & folate
We can test 43 nutrition traits
What People Are Saying
Find Your Nearest Clinic
Ready to unlock the power of genetics?
A fantastic opportunity to find out the answers to important questions regarding your health through DNA.