Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the business terms in which SB-TWHC provides a service to its clients.
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions prior to booking a treatment at SB-TWHC.
- All practitioners at SB-TWHC are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore SB-TWHC does not guarantee continued treatment with a named practitioner.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required for your treatment. If you do not follow the guidance this may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged. For certain treatments, we ask that you are prepared for your treatment:
- If you are advised to follow pre-treatment procedures, please do your utmost to follow this as failure to do so could impact the efficacy and results of your treatment.
- Please do not bring children under the age of 16 to the Clinic without additional adult supervision. WHC are unable to provide childcare services.
- On your initial visit is a good idea to arrive 15-20 minutes early so that the required paperwork can be completed and any of your questions addressed fully. If you do arrive late this could result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting the appointment completely.
- SB-TWHC will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs on time. However, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. All treatments cancelled by SB-TWHC will be rebooked as soon as convenient for our client based on the booking availability.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours of your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or your deposit being redeemed.
- If you do not attend your appointment, this will result in the loss of your deposit or your treatment being redeemed.
- Late arrival to your appointment may result in a reduction in your treatment or forfeit of the appointment.
- To secure an appointment with SB-TWHC, a non-refundable deposit is required.
- For a consultation or treatment or prepaid package, a deposit of £25 or more (depending on the service) will be charged to your debit or credit card at the time of booking, to secure the appointment. Your deposit will then be redeemed against the value of the treatment or consultation fee. Where there is a free consultation, the deposit is fully refundable.
- Deposits and payment in advance are non-refundable. If they remain unclaimed within twelve months, they will be treated as payments for reserved services although not claimed or used up.
- For the terms of deposit refunds, please refer to the cancellation policy set out below.
3. Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure that we are able to maximise our appointment availability. This ensures that we are able to offer a cancelled appointment time to a client who needs it.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us at least 48 hours before your appointment. Any cancellation within 48 hours will result in your deposit or treatment being redeemed.
4. Pricing and payments
- Pricing: Consultation and treatment prices may vary by clinic and practitioner, especially during promotional periods. Please refer to pricing on the website or in clinic.
- Treatment quotations: where a client has been given a quote that is not subject to promotional discounts, this price will be honoured as per the stipulated terms.
- Card payments: We ask that you make payment via card or contactless payment where possible.
5. Courses of treatment
- Payments: All treatments purchased as a course or package must be paid for in full, prior to the first treatment.
- Package or course expiry: All treatments from a course (except specifically advised at consultation) must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left unused after 12 months will be automatically redeemed and a new package will need to be purchased.
- Valid locations for treatment: Treatments can be transferred to another location after purchase, but may require another test patch.
- Package refunds: Advance payment for value packs or courses of treatment are non-refundable. These are priced very low for promotional purposes and all clients are advised to consider this prior to purchasing such packages. In some instances SB-TWHC will consider a refund where there is a fair case for a refund and the refund will be calculated after deducting the retail price of the partially delivered treatment and not their discounted or promotional price.
6. Suitability for treatment
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, prior to any treatment being carried out.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide SB-TWHC with relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment.
- Our practitioners may reject treatment to anyone who they feel is not suitable for the treatment based on their professional observation. In such cases, appropriate refunds will be made.
- SB-TWHC will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- Clients will be required to read and sign the relevant consent forms prior to treatment. We are unable to provide any treatment without your written consent.
- For your safety and that of others we ask that you read and adhere to the pre-treatment information, in order for your treatment to be carried out.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide SB-TWHC with all relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment. SB-TWHC will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, SB-TWHC regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit SB-TWHC’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from SB-TWHC’s negligence.
8. Your right to complain
- SB-TWHC endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at SB-TWHC you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, SB-TWHC will be pleased to help and will support you through the process.
- All complaints are automatically delivered to the Director of Patient Relations
- Within 7 days of receiving this complaint, we will get in touch with you and listen to your concern
- In majority instances, we manage to resolve issues without escalating the matter as a formal complaint
- In case when the complaint become formal i.e. we filter out the resolvable matters, a complaint ticket is created on our compliance portal and an acknowledgement letter is sent out to the patient with the unique reference number for the complaint. This is sent out with in 7 days of the complaint ticket is created
- We then carry out a full investigation (stage 1) and aim to respond to you with in 28 days of the formal complaint letter that has the unique reference number.
- Complainants who are not happy with the stage 1 outcome may request to escalate the matter to a stage 2 investigation where it goes directly to the Director of Finance.
To find out more regarding complaints, visit the SB-TWHC Complaints Procedure.
9. Offers, and discounts
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Applicable to new clients.
- Offer can only be used on treatments.
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Offer and discount details form part of these terms and conditions. In case there is a conflict, these terms and conditions will supersede.
- SB-TWHC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
10. Social Competition Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is not associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- The competition runs until expiry. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of SB-TWHC.
- Each contestant can enter once.
- One winner will be selected at random.
- Winners will be selected and notified as set out on the competitions
- Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, no group, mass, or software entries will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, due to a computer network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter that the Promoter reasonably considers being inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter these terms of the competition at any time.
- Promoter: SB-TWHC